Author(s): D. K. Travel
Whether you want to wander through medieval lanes, cross bewitching Charles Bridge at dawn, or sample superlative beer in one of the city's many characterful pubs - this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don't miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide Prague-
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Prague in detail, and includes a transport map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of some of Prague's most iconic buildings
- Colour photographs of Prague's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information and a phrase book
- Chapters covering Stare Mesto; Josefov and Northern Stare Mesto; Prague Castle and Hradcany; Mala Strana; Nove Mesto; Beyond the Centre
Mini Map and Guide Prague is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Top Ten Prague.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK's Mini Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with expert advice and easy-to-read maps to inform and enrich any short break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.